Finally, I made it through the chorizo! While making the lobster chorizo stir fry, I had several leftover ingredients. With those ingredients, I made a batch of chorizo pepper salad for lunch and dinner the next day.
- 4-6 inches of sliced chorizo
- half yellow pepper
- quarter half o sliced onion
- 4 pieces of flatbread
- 2 cups of spinach
1. Heat up a pan over high heat, add onion to soften. Add meat and yellow pepper. Cook until the meat is well done.
2. Drain and wipe oil off as much as possible.
3. Serve over spinach and flatbread or any other bread. I got this from Costco near my home.