Here’s to the end of my 30 days of salad challenge! Who knew I could make 30 different type of salads, some of which I enjoyed…some of which I could improve.
For this last salad which ends on a meatless Monday, I opted for a veggie burger salad. Simple and quick. Also, I had no bread so this is a bunless burger, depending heavily on the salad.
- 6 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 2 Garden Veggie Burger
- 10 dandelion leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic scape, cut
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- salt and lemon, for taste
- olive oil
1. Cook the burger per direction of box. Set aside.
2. Add a little olive oil, and stir fry dandelion leaves and garlic scapes. Throw a dash of salt.
3. Mix salads together. Add salt and lemon as needed.
4. Serve with burger on top.
This particular burger has cheese and mushroom so it was quite the flavor pack. And I love garlic scape. Adds such a great pungent kick.